Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Mystery at the Dog Show.

In this book, the boxcar kids are having company who are entering the dog show.Their names are the Teagues, and the daughter, named Carya, will show the dog. They have a dog named Sunny. She is a Golden Retriever and has won many times.

When the first day of the dog show starts things go from good to bad. A poodle named curly is shaved so her hair is in stripes! Then a man is trying to steal a dog! Lastly a CAT is let loose in a ring! The kids are worried that something is going to happen to Sunny!

Who is in on this? Will Sunny be safe?

Read "The Mystery at the Dog Show" By Gertrude Chandler Warner

I give this book 4 bananas!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, still blogging about books? You are going to be very smart some day. What you are doing for fun is something most kids would look at as an assignment. Keep up the hard work, especially since it's something you love to do.

Natalie said...

No new books? you must be really busy!

Banana's Book Blog said...

I know! I am really busy!I am trying to get back into the groove!I have so many books to blog about but I promise that I will get some more out there!