Friday, June 12, 2009

Hooray!

I'm back!! I am peeled from my banana cover and ready to write my reviews! Summer break is just around the corner, so I promise that I will definitely have spare time over the summer to give you more frequent reviews. Also, I will be reading a lot this summer because I am doing a reading program through my community library that will keep me reading all summer long! I am so excited!!

If you want to keep up to date on my blog posts, I welcome you to be a Follower of my blog!! I would enjoy that!

Thanks for hanging around my banana tree while you waited for me to get back!

Happy Reading!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It's ok! I knew you would be back. Oh hey, good job on your play you were in. Sounds like you stole the show! At least according to your mom:)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back. I've had so many good book recomendations from you. I'm just starting your recommended Every Soul a Star.
A Reading Buddy