Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Welcome To Camden Falls

Today I am going to write about the very fun series of Main Street books. When I first got into the series, there were only 3 books and I will talk about the 1st book; WELCOME TO CAMDEN FAllS.

The book is about these two girls, Flora and Ruby, who's parents died in a car accident. Now they are living with their Grandmother Min in Camden Falls
, Massachusetts. They work in the store she owns called Needle and Thread. Flora loves to sew, so she takes this opportunity to learn and help, but Ruby on the other hand, loves animals and dose not enjoy working in the store. In this book they are learning to fit in at Camden Falls, Massachusetts.

I give this book 10 bananas... That is the highest rating!!!


1 comment:

Mille said...

10 Bananas! Sounds like someting I should read. I'm curious if Flora or Ruby had an easier time fitting in. Who is the author?
Mille