Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Penderwicks

This book is about four sisters and a boy. This is what the Characters are like...

Rosalind- Acts like the Mother because the Mother died. So she takes care of Batty.
Skye- Loves math and loves sports.
Jane- She loves to write her Sabrina Star books and loves adventures, plus a little bit of fantasy.
Batty- Loves their dog Hound and her wings she always wears.
Mr.Penderwick- Studies plants.
Jeffry- Loves music, but the mom dose not know.
Cagney- A gardener for Arundel Homes.
Mrs.Tifton- Owner of Arundel Homes (country houses for rent) and Jeffry's mom.
Dexter- A man who wants to marry Mrs.Tifton.

This book is about four girls and a new friend and their adventurers! The girls and their dad are on a vacation at an Arundel Home. On these adventures with this new boy they get into some major trouble by Mrs.Tiffton!

Read The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall!

I give this book 10 bananas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 Bananas. I'm reading this book now. I'm only at the point where Jeffery is suffering through his own borthday party. Can't wait to find out the major trouble the kids get into with Mrs. Tilton. Knowing what i do of her, it may not take much.

I'll keep reading.

Anonymous said...

In my reading today I predicted the ra bits would make a mess of Mrs. tilton's yard. I didn;'t have it quite as b ad as it was. I won't spoil it for your other readers.

I like your Banana Book Blog