Friday, July 11, 2008

Worst Enemies/Best Friends

Today I am going to talk about the first book in my newest favorite series; The Beacon Street Girls! It is about some girls and their problems.

Book one is called Worst Enemies/Best Friends. Charlotte is moving again with her dad from Paris to Boston. They have been to a lot of different places because of his writing job. Whenever she goes to a new school, she does something weird at school. This was the worst year of her history of mistakes! With her mistakes she got in big trouble by Maeve,Kantini and Avery! When the schools Principle, who is Kantini's grandmother, asks Charlotte to come make cookies, Kantini does not like it.

Will they turn out to be friends? How will cooking go? Read this book to find out! Worst Enemies/Best Friends.

I give this book 8 Bananas!

1 comment:

YKW said...

I read a Beacon Street Girls book about one of the friends who goes to Paris alone to search for a cat that they had to leave behind. I think the cat was named Orange. Have you read that book in the series? I liked it a lot.
Mille